- Remember safety on the water! Always wear a life jacket and do not consume alcohol on the water.
- Keep your fishing permits with you at all times.
- Release undersized fish so that they can keep growing – you might catch them again later once they’re bigger.
- Respect your catch – stun and bleed fish immediately after catching them.
- Only catch an amount of fish that you can reasonably consume.
- Do not fish near standing traps and give room to other recreational fishers.
- Respect other people and fishers on the water.
- Respect the owners of the water bodies and shores. Do not fish near cottage piers.
- Do not litter – also collect litter left behind by others.
FISHING SPOT GUIDE